The Bloodcurse Legacy TBC Quest WoW YouTube

The Bloodcurse Legacy TBC Quest WoW YouTube. I found a letter that was mailed to me. There are also two named mobs you need to kill cruelfin and tzerak, that drop items that begin quests.

The Bloodcurse Legacy TBC Quest WoW YouTube
The Bloodcurse Legacy TBC Quest WoW YouTube from www.youtube.com

This started a short quest chain, the bloodcurse legacy. Good luck on finishing the zone. I found a letter that was mailed to me.

Good Luck On Finishing The Zone.


I was also stuck at 57 of 60 quests for bloodmyst isle. This started a short quest chain, the bloodcurse legacy. I found a letter that was mailed to me.

There Are Also Two Named Mobs You Need To Kill Cruelfin And Tzerak, That Drop Items That Begin Quests.


Incase that is were you are stuck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy Kitchen's Tacklebox Home New Orleans, Louisiana Menu, Prices, Restaurant Reviews

Cold Sore Stages How to Get Rid of Sores Canker sore, Cold sore stages, Cold sores remedies